Let’s all stay okay 👌 A recent survey by the ABC and Vox Pop Labs has revealed that feelings of anxiety, stress and boredom have spiked due to the coronavirus pandemic. In addition:
- The number of Australians reporting poor mental health has more than doubled compared to a month ago.
- The number frequently feeling despair has more than tripled.
- Those frequently feeling confusion is up more than five times.
- On a more positive note, the number of Australians frequently feeling a sense of solidarity has also jumped.
- Read the full article on ABC here.
We Want to Help
You may not feel like you need intensive psychological support, but we have no doubt that a wellbeing check-in will help! So, we’re offering FREE 15 minute wellbeing check-ins via video conference with our wonderful psychologist, Ms Cleo Burke.
How to Book
Anyone, anywhere in Australia can access this service. All you have to do is book online here and you’ll receive a link to Cleo’s online consult room. It’s safe, confidential and you’re being supported by a qualified and registered psychologist.