Provisional Psychologist – $130.00 per hour
(with comprehensive supervision of services)
Fully Registered Psychologist – $170.00 per hour
(with educational and developmental endorsement or an educational and developmental psychology regsitrar)
NDIS services – $214.41 per hour
(therapeutic services only)
If you are new client with Scope, there is a one-time fee of $80.00 to allow for initial administration to be completed.
Reduced fees are available when packages are purchased for the SCAES targeted skill development programs.
Important to note.
- Fees are payable at the time of consultation unless funded through NDIS or an approved third party.
- At the conclusion of each 50-minute counselling session, please allow 10-minutes for your practitioner to complete follow-up tasks.
- Assessment sessions and report writing hours are rounded to the nearest half hour. The total cost of assessment ranges between $1000 – $1800. Fees are payable as assessments are undertaken/pay as you go.
- Reports will not be sent until payment for assessment is received in full.
- Services can be completed at home, school or in the workplace for NDIS clients only. If you are unable to travel to the clinic or live outside of Brisbane (including interstate and international), we offer comprehensive online telehealth and assessment services through SCAES Rural.
- All fees are eligible for private health rebates.
- A Medicare rebate is available with a GP referral for a mental health care plan.
24 Oxford Street
P: (07) 3162 8448
F: (07) 3161 9138
Copyright 2018 Scope Clinical & Educational Services Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Lacoudhir