Our team of AHPRA registered educational and developmental psycholgists are experts in assessing and diagnosing:
- Specific learning disorders in reading, writing or mathematics
- Nonverbal learning disoreer (NVLD)
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Intellectual disability
All assessment services includes intake, assessment sessions, feedback and a comprehensive report including diagnosis (if applicable), reasonable adjustments and tailored recommendations for support and intervention.
The time required for each assessment varies. Your practitioner will develop a plan that meets your needs during the intake session. For approximate time requirements and fees, please read our FAQ’s page.
Our psychologists provide evidence-based therapy for depression, anxiety and stress. Let us be the witness to your experience in our safe, online counselling rooms. We’re connection-based practitioners so we like to listen and explore, and when you invite us to, we’ll support you with strategies to achieve your goals.
Positive Behaviour Support
We are experts in turning challenging behaviours into helpful and healthy behaviours. This service is for parents and guardians, carers and teachers who need strategies and training in positive behaviour support for a calm environment that supports individuals.
Targeted Skill Development Programs
- 6 week program
- 1 x 1 hour session per week with a psychologist
- $170.00 per session or $800.00 if you buy the 6 week package
- Metacognitive strategies for learning
- Performance and test anxiety
- Friendships, making a new friend
- Fears and phobias
- Sleep problems
- Responding to bullying
- 10 week program
- 1 x 1 hour session per week with a qualified teacher
- $110.00 per session or $800.00 if you buy the 10 week package
- Homework, organisation and study skills
- Secondary school transition
- Attention to task and work completion
- Engagement and motivation
- Self-management for learning
MindPlay Virtual Reading Coach® (MVRC) is an effective online reading program that improves reading abilities. It permits students with diverse skills and unique needs to read with control and precision.
- Student account for MindPlay website
- Daily lessons on your home computer (40 minutes for 4 days per week)
- 1 x weekly check-in with an educational psychologist for students
- Fortnightly progress reports for parents
- 12 month subscription for $260 per month
All of our Psychologists are registered with AHPRA + proud members of the Australian Psychological Society